– Steeping Guide –
Steep 1 rounded tsp of tea leaves per 8 oz water. Use boiling water (212 degrees F) and steep for 4-5 minutes.
If you’re on this page, you probably received a Sweetie for your Sweetie Self-Care Kit from your friend! Spread the love and ship a sweetie some inspiration by ordering below. ❤ ❤
Tea La La Latte Recipe
How to make the perfect tea latte:
For a tea latte base, add 2 rounded tsp of loose leaf tea to your tea infuser. Steep the tea in 1/2 cup of boiling water (212 degrees Fahrenheit) for 4 – 5 minutes. You can make a tea latte with most teas. I recommend a black tea like Earl Grey.
– Ingredients –
- 2 tsp loose leaf tea
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tbsp honey or sugar to taste
– Instructions –
- Make a tea concentrate: Read the tea’s steeping instructions to learn what’s the brewing temperature and time. For the self-care kit – Add 2 tsp loose leaf tea to tea infuser and place in a cup. Heat water to boiling temperature. Add 1/2 cup hot water over the tea leaves and let it steep for 4-5 minutes. Remove tea infuser from the cup.
- Add honey or any sweetner
- Froth 1/2 cup of milk with a frother and pour it over the tea concentrate.
- Sit back and and enjoy your tea la latte!
Switch it up with an Iced Latte
- Brew the tea concentrate and set aside until it cools down
- Sweeten with honey or your sweetener of choice (better to sweeten tea while it is warm)
- Pour the tea over a glass of ice
- Top it off with cold milk of choice (no need to froth)
Tea: 1: A hot drink made by infusing dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water. 2. A hug in a mug 🙂